Winchester PCN (Friarsgate, St Clements and St Paul's Surgieres) are collaborating to deliver a Community COVID Vaccination Centre from Badger Farm Community Centre, 2 Badger Farm Rd, Winchester SO22 4QB. Operating 7 days with AM/ PM appointments available. Our service is geared up to vaccinate 2000 patients per week but we will be restricted by government stock distribution levels.
Please do not phone your surgery to request an appointment. We will contact you when it is your turn to be offered a vaccination.
* residents in a care home for older adults and their carers (ETA by end of January)
* all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers (ETA by end of January)
* all those 75 years of age and over (ETA by start of February)
* all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals (ETA mid February)
* all those 65 years of age and over (ETA by end of February)
* all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality (ETA by start of March)
* all those 60 years of age and over (ETA mid March)
* all those 55 years of age and over (ETA end of March)
* all those 50 years of age and over (ETA April)
Any person with a history of anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction) to a vaccine, medicine or food should not receive the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.
Do consider getting your Seaonal Influenza and/or Shingles vaccination if you have not done so already.
Wait to be contacted to be booked in for your COVID19 vaccine.
Local community groups and services to help improve your
health and wellbeing. General health and/ or specific conditions catered for.
Looking for a new career? Why not check out our current vacancies.
The NHS website. Take control of your health and wellbeing. Get medical advice, information about healthcare services and support for a healthy life.